Security Manager Job Available In Qatar – Apply Now
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Security Manager will be responsible to ensure the efficient operation , Security, Traffic management, ensuring that all assets are maintained well and various security costs are budgeted annually for Doha Festival city Mall.
The role of a Security Manager of an organization or facility is a combination of Security Consultant & Security Advisor. He is totally responsible for ensuring the security of the personnel, material/equipment and information of an organization from physical assault, fraud, industrial espionage/sabotage, robbery and arson by competitors, scamsters or terrorists.
To plan & manage Traffic, Security, Parking execution during events. Coordination with City Management, Police, Civil Defence.
Preventive measures :
- Confirm monthly security attendance
- Ensure that mall security strategy and major retailers are inline at all time.
- Regular follow ups on incidents preventative actions
- Prepare analysis reports on incidents within the mall
- Monitor Vandalism and conditions resulting in theft, fire major leaks
- In charge of up keeping the crises management matrix
- Liaison with civil defence
- Liaison with the Police
- Capture the contractor attendance for monthly billing
- Hold regular meetings with anchor tenants to ensure alignment of strategy
- Track and monitor preventive action
- Monthly HSE analysis
- Regular coordination and follow ups / involvement when required with the police or other local authorities
Reporting: Prepare routine and ad hoc reports, with the objective of keeping the management informed about all issues relating to operations of mall and taking necessary action thereof
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Possesses strong leadership good communication skills and Hands-on Experience in security
- Ability to work independently and to take emergent decisions.
- Should have undergone appropriate training in Senior Security Management.
- Preferably is a former member of National Security, Police Force or Federal Agent, CID
- Minimum 5-7 years experience
- Ability to work under pressure and flexibility to work long hours, if situation demands.
- Ability to work in a collaborative and diverse team environment.
- Must be well familiar with computer applications and capable of generating & presenting maintenance reports.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.