Nursing Assistant – Labor and Delivery (L&D) – Part-time – Nights Job In USA- Apply Today
Brooklyn, New York
Night (United States of America)
Nursing Assistant – Labor and Delivery (L&D) – Part-time – Nights
At NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist, certified nursing assistants thrive at the bedside as invaluable care providers. Together, we serve as critical points of contact for patients and their families. Be a true partner with Nurses, Patient Care Partners and more. Monitor blood pressure and temperature of patients, while ensuring the delivery of meals and safe transport. So bring your smile to work. Infuse energy and hospitality into a patient’s day. Provide comfort and caring as a certified nursing assistants at NYP-keeping our fast-paced environments running smoothly.
Provide compassionate patient focus and perform select care duties under the supervision of a registered nurse. Improve the patient experience and maintain a safe, clean and healthy environment. Measure and record temperatures, pulses, respiration and blood pressure. Demonstrate what it means to be part of a team and raise the bar for patient care.
This is a part-time (5 shifts per month) night position (11:45pm – 7:45am) located at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- Ideal candidates have at least 1 year of experience as a nurses aide in Maternal Child Health
- High school diploma or GED
- Certification from an approved, accredited Nurse Assistant training program
- Current BLS Training from the American Heart Association
- Basic computer skills
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, “America’s Best Hospitals 2019-2020.” – U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 “Best Places to Work: Employee’s Choice.” – Glassdoor
- 2019 “Employees’ Choice: Top CEOs” – Glassdoor
- 2019 “America’s Best Employers in New York State” – Forbes
- 2019 “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.” – Becker’s Healthcare
- 2019 “Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals” – Indeed
Discover why we’re #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.