Helper, Food Services Job Available In Canada – Apply Today
About The Royal
As one of Canada’s foremost mental health care and academic health science centres, The Royal has a clear purpose: to get more people living with mental illness into recovery faster. This is at the core of everything we do and it is driven by the passion, focus and dedication of our employees. Every day, the work that we do transforms the lives of people with mental illness through specialized mental healthcare, advocacy, research and education.
- Scrape and wash dishes.
- Follow safe food handling practices.
- Maintain cleanliness of the department.
- Perform duties as required.
- Work in a manner that is in compliance with staff and patient/client safety practices, policies and procedures of The Royal.
- Ensure a work environment that is conducive to The Royal Harassment Free policy.
- Responsible for meal preparation including therapeutic meals and delivery to the units
- Successful completion of a Secondary School Diploma (or working towards OSSD)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to deal with multiple demands and changing priorities
- Must possess demonstrated communication skills (ie ability to read/write/speak English and follow written and oral directions)
- Satisfactory Police Records Check, for vulnerable sector
- Successful completion of the Food Handler’s Course is a condition of employment.
- All applicants must provide a recent resume that clearly indicate that they meet the required qualifications.
- Please apply by clicking on the Apply button below.
- The Royal sincerely thanks all applicants for their interest in a career with us; however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
- All new hires will be required to obtain a clear and valid Criminal Record or Vulnerable Sector Records Check as a pre-condition of employment.
- The Royal is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the recruitment process.